Jun 17, 2018
Today, on this Father’s day episode of the FRONT...
I just wanted to share the three things I am thankful for, my
three kids: Colin, Carter, and Emersyn. And here are a few notes on
what I am most proud of from each of them.
- His character, he has a very strong moral compass, at 17 we
trust him beyond measure to make good decisions.
- Integrity and honesty, he is always direct and
- Work ethic, in everything he does, he pours himself into it;
from school work to athletics.
- Integrity, Carter is legit. If you ask him something you can
expect the honest answer.
- His Intelligence, he works to expand his intelligence daily and
is always trying to figure out how things work.
- Confidence, especially as he heads into his teenage years. He
is really coming out of his shell.
- His desire to improve, in athletics for example, right now he
requested to go to the gym and work on his skills five days a week,
to get better and advance.
- Her caring. She is such a loving little girl. She just lets her
emotions be her guide. She wants everyone to be happy and
- Her work ethic. We see this in school and in her gymnastics.
She puts in a lot of effort.
- Her fortitude. You may think it is silly to describe a little
girl with fortitude. But, man, when she locks onto something there
is no question figure it out and get what she wants.
So again, Happy Father’s Day to you if you are a dad, or a
granddad, or an acting dad! You rock!
If today is just “Sunday” to you, or any other day, if you
happen to be catching this later; I hope you make today
What are some things you are thankful for, or most proud of? I
would love for you to share in the comments below, and let’s carry
on the conversation!
Have a great day and a Fantastic Father’s Day everyone! Talk to
Download This Episode
My channel for leadership and motivation is http://www.LeadTheTeam.TV and
please check out the shop for great gear at http://www.LeadTheTeam.net/shop