Jul 27, 2017
Consistency is one of the keys to success!!
We have all heard "success leaves clues." The biggest key to
success, in my opinion, is consistency. So tonight I am spending a
bit of time discussing a few key ways to stay consistent and
accomplish more of your tasks!
- Make a conscious decision to remain consistent. Make
this an absolute. A decision to cut off any other
possibility! Consistent actions require
- Change the way you look at time. You have plenty
of it... tackle your tasks right now. Start saying,
"The only time I have is RIGHT NOW."
- HAVE A GOAL! Write the goal or goals down, and hold
- Remember those feelings of frustration and
negativity are temporary and can be
managed. The more positive you are the more
consistent you are.
- There is power in multitasking, but to be more
consistent, do one thing at a time. Be in the present, in the
now with what you are working on. Focus on completing the task in
front of you and doing it with excellence.