Jun 25, 2017
YOUR FIRST 30 (Meaning the first 30 minutes of your day)
Today I'm talking about what I do in the first 30 minutes of my
day. I'm giving advice on what you can do in the first 30 minutes
of your day to be positive, have more energy and get fired up!
SO... here they are:
- Say, "Good morning" & "I love you" to my wife!
- Take 10 deep clearing breaths
- Watch (YouTube) or read (in a book!) something positive or
- Start to clear your mind and think about what will be brought
on during your day.
- Do your "morning" stuff (regular rituals)
- Take several more deep cleansing breaths
- Think of 3 things you are grateful for
- Narrow down to 3 things you MUST accomplish on that day.
- Think of 3 things you are looking forward to! So go do it! Set
your daily tone! Have some energy!
You can check out of the video blog episodes on YouTube
on The FRONT Playlist