Oct 1, 2017
Here are 7 success facts that you should know! (Or at
least that I would like to share with you!)
These are business principles that I have learned throughout my
time in business, as a youth sports coach, and in leadership. So
tune in and check them out!
7 Success Facts
- Success will not depend on your education, but on your attitude
and the actions you take.
- You are either rich or you are poor. It’s a mentality. There is
no in between.
- True freedom comes from more than a 40-hour work-week.
Entrepreneurs understand this. Real success is that you work while
you are awake.
- No one else truly cares if you succeed or fail. Your view of
success and someone else’s view of failure may be much closer
together than you think.
- You must learn how to sell, whether you like it or not, you
will always be selling, yourself, your product, your company.
- You will never get paid what you deserve unless you sell. You
must negotiate it. Be confident in yourself and what you have to
- You'll get paid the most to do what others refuse to do. Be an
expert in simplicity. Nike has built their whole company on this
slogan. “JUST DO IT.”
Thanks for watching or listening! If you have principles that
you would like to share, please leave them in the comments down
Download This Episode Now!